Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Square Peg - It's now a book

Well folks, I know my blogs have been a bit sketchy over the past few weeks, but there's a reason. There always is, isn't there? And it isn't really an excuse. I've been busy. Somebody, and I'm not mentioning names here (DL Keur) suggested that I compile the Square Peg blogs into a book... so that, among other things, is what I've been doing. I've also been editing a book for a fellow author, working on the start of yet another book, trying to get one I've had in the works done... and, oh yeah, trying to keep up with my out-of-control lawn and bushes.

Anyway, if you have a notion you might want to check out The Square Peg Book go have a look at:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HAIIJ3Y


Okay... now I have to go see what the guys and gals in Mr. Codger's Neighborhood have been up to while I've been working.

Y'all have a really nice day now, hear?


No comments:

Post a Comment